Why Trump is Controlled Opposition
1) Guy is MASSIVELY anti 2nd amendment - Unconstitutional bump stock ban (https://reason.com/2021/03/26/trumps-bump-stock-ban-just-lost-b...
How to stay free.
The powerful have always taken advantage of the less so. It’s neither good nor evil. It’s simply natures way.
If you’re looking for things that you personally can do to scale back the influence/wealth of the powerful (In the US, Russia, China or anywhere else.), AND at the same time increase your own, start with these 16 things:
1) Save at LEAST 10% of all you earn. If you are not saving at least that amount you are no better than a slave living for what your master gives you to eat! (Get yourself a free PDF copy of “The Richest Man in Babylon”: http://horizonspeakers.com/wp-content/uploads/ebooks/the-richest-man-in-babylon.pdf Easiest book you’ll ever read on personal finance and is taught in parable so enjoyable to read as well.)
2) Keep your uninvested money in physical form. Either in gold or silver with some physical currency as well (Remember in the most recent financial panics in the US (2008), Cyprus (2012), Greece (2015), etc. people were trying to get physical cash, not Gold or Silver.). If you must use the banking system only use Credit Unions or Savings and Loans. Keep only as much currency in it as you need for expenses over the course of a couple of weeks or a month tops (Business owners will need more because of tax and logistical reasons.).
3) Read “The Politics of Obedience”. It will open your eyes to more possibilities of action than I could possibly list here. It is very easy to read (Half hour if you read REAL slow. 1 Hour, also if you read slow, if you include the forward by Rothbard).: https://cdn.mises.org/Politics%20of%20Obedience.pdf
4) If you’re a wage slave paying down a lot of debt talk to an attorney about bankruptcy. You are doing your patriotic duty by not repaying banks. Fractional reserve banking is fraud so don’t lose a single nights sleep if you don’t repay another cent of it! (https://ugetube.com/watch/the-biggest-scam-in-the-history-of-mankind-hidden-secrets-of-money-4_Ujr2adGd4DwkSyd.html)
5) Speaking of being a wage slave, if you’re getting a refund at the end of the year then you need to change your withholding status so you OWE at the end of the year. Why give the government a free loan for a year while you are paying 100+% from a payday lender?!?! Society trains you to be a slave, that doesn’t mean you actually have to be one!
6) When possible use physical cash when you purchase things. This helps by a) making it hard for the powerful to profile you and add you to their metadata. b) allows those so inclined to reduce the power of government by being “tax neutral”. c) supports the poor by making merchants obligated to accept cash through your free market choice to use currency, as opposed to governments tyrannically passing laws forcing merchants to accept it (https://www.businessinsider.com/amazon-starbucks-cashless-plans-could-hurt-poor-unbanked-2018-1).
7) Try keeping your patronage away from large entities, i.e. don't use Google use Swisscows https://swisscows.com/or some other small search engine that does not have massive power and also tries not to keep personal search information. You can easily switch out your tablet and cell phone search engines as well. For an Apple product just go to “Settings”>Safari>Search Engine (Newer versions of apple products only give you 5 media filtered choices so you will have to use your start page for searches.). As I always say, "Whenever you centralize power it always helps the powerful.” Also wouldn’t hurt to switch your browser to the liberty/privacy browser Dissenter https://dissenter.com/download. Using a Virtual Private Network (VPN) is also helpful. I’m not particularly confident about the anonymity aspect but large corporations hate them so that’s probably a good thing. :)
8) “Salt” your data. When filling out forms online, unless they are some form of legal document, give fake names and dates when possible. This helps play mayhem on the algos.
9) Vote 3rd party, preferably one that pays lip service to freedom and liberty. Your vote doesn't really count anyway so you might as well make the powerful pay more for the privilege of owning you by adding the number of parties that they have to bribe (Remember action 7 above.)!
10) Always make sure you have at least 2-3 months of food available without going to the store. This does double duty for when natural disasters strike.
11) Avoid the propaganda mass media. Watch free press news that has its foundations in free speech and liberty. If it’s regulated by the Government it IS the Government!
12) Tyrants are only overcome with violence. Non of us are wise enough to decide at what point everyone should rise up and commit violence to maintain freedom. After decades of reading through history I have come to the conclusion that it is ALWAYS a personal choice. I also realize that if those people had received support earlier things would never have gotten as bad as they did. Therefore, whenever you see someone standing up to Tyrants, violently or not, support them! You can legally do that by donating to crowd funded legal defense and other such projects. You can do so on individual cases or via organizations like givesendgo.com.
13) If you are on a jury, and you feel a law is unjust or unjustly being applied, then stand your ground and vote “not guilty” even if he/she is. In the upside down world of our legal system you are not lying. It is referred to “Jury Nullification”. Read more about it here: https://thecaselawyer.com/jury-nullification/
14) Copy and paste this link, www.Thoughtsonfreedom.xyz, to any future posts that you may reply too in the future. Or better yet, copy the whole list, add your ideas, and make your own personalized page! I would rather have 1 million sites getting 100 visits than the above named link getting 100 million. Freedom is about decentralization so let’s decentralize this list!
15) This list was made to emPOWER you. Keep in mind that if you are talking about change, and you don’t have power, you’re simply talking sh _ t!
16) Government is a tool of the powerful for exploit the less so. It has always been this way and it always will be. An example of this is how the powerful use the Government to enforce its guilds. The Federal Reserve (A banking cartel.) and the AMA (A medical cartel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFoXyFmmGBQ.) are two prime examples. ANYTHING that you do that reduces that power helps keep you free!
You can search the internet for other actions that you can take and if you have any good ones feel free to let me know. The first two are hands down the best an individual can do (Least effort and most effective.).